Beal Stinger III 9.4 mm Unicore Dry Cover Corda Arrampicata - 80mPrezzo di listino €226,00 Prezzo scontato €203,40 Risparmia 10%
ightweight performance-oriented UniCore climbing rope, 70m
Product description for Beal STINGER III UNICORE 9.4MM 70M DRY COVER, Anis Ropes / Cords Unisex
The Stinger Unicore by BEAL is designed for high-level climbers.
The Stinger Unicore by BEAL is the single rope preferred for very hard routes. Like the Joker, this rope requires modified belaying technique.
The Stinger Unicore by BEAL also has lower abrasion resistance than ropes of greater diameter.
- Use: Climbing on a high level
- Light and supple
- UniCore Process: A process, bonding rope sheath and core without affecting the rope’s suppleness. If the sheath is cut or torn, the core and sheath remain bonded together
- ThermoFluid Treatement:An infrared treatment which stabilises the sheath fibers and therefore makes yarns more homogeneous. The result is a more compact, better handling rope.
- Diameter: 9.4 mm
- Rope type: Single rope
- Percentage of sheath: 38%
- Number of falls: 9
- Impact force: 7.5 kn
- Weight per meter: 57 g
The Stinger III UniCore with Dry Dover treatment is part of the Intensive Line by BEAL:
The Intensive ropes are designed for hard work in the mountains. Every individual sheath strand has been Dry Cover treated to provide astonishing results: an increase in durability, moisture resistance and suppleness whilst reducing overall weight.
All ropes are manufactured using the Thermo Fluid process creating a more compact and supple rope.
- Dust and moisture resistance
- Limited water absorption
- Rope runs smoothly through karabiners and belay devices
- Abrasion resistance during normal use
Material specifications for Beal STINGER III UNICORE 9.4MM 70M DRY COVER, Anis
- Polyamide (Crafted in cooperation with nexis fibers), bluesign® approved
- UniCore technology
- Thermofluid treatement
Dry Cover Treatment:
A process whereby every individual sheath strand receives a chemical treatment before the rope is manufactured. The treatment is hydrophobic, increases abrasion resistance and is polymerised at high temperatures. The polymerisation process together with every strand being coated individually increases the life of the treatment. This treatment makes ropes more resistant against abrasion, repeated falls, heat, dust, moisture and vastly increases their durability.
A Dry Cover treated rope is...
- ...more dust and moisture resistant.
- ...more abrasion resistant.
- ...designed to maintain its suppleness in belay devices over time.
- Material: Polyamid (PA)